PD-6800 is a non-toxic high molecular weight positive polyacrylamide flocculant with good fluidity, dust-free and excellent solubility. The wet end is added, which not only has the excellent retention function of fine fibers, fillers and chemical additives in the net part, but also improves the sheet forming; at the same time, the white water concentration is lowered to obtain a cleaner papermaking circulation system.
PD-6800 is suitable for the production of cultural paper, newsprint, special mechanical paper and paperboard at all levels, and is added to the slurry at the last shear point before the sheet is formed; the addition amount is 0.01-0.1%. It can be added in the form of unit, binary, particulate system, etc. It can also be used as a polymer flocculant to improve the efficiency of the paper machine backwater system.
Acrylamide and ethyl acrylate trimethylammonium chloride copolymer
Physical and chemical properties:
Appearance: white granular solid
Molecular weight: high
Ionicity: low cationicity
1. This product requires first to use a clear water solution to a concentration of about 0.3%, using a fully automatic or semi-automatic barrel-type polymer solvent dissolution device for dissolution. The temperature of the clean water is preferably 15 to 30 ° C, and the dissolution time is 60 minutes.
2. The dissolved retention aid solution should not be stored for more than 8 hours. It is recommended to be ready to use. Before adding the slurry, the solution needs to be further diluted to a concentration of 0.01 to 0.05%.
l Excellent retention of fibers, fines, CaCO3, TiO2, kaolin, etc. in the wet end slurry;
l Provide a stable wet end papermaking system to improve the quality of paper formation;
l Increase the wet end water filtration to reduce the energy consumption of the press and dryer sections;
l Reduce the white water concentration to ensure that the paper machine obtains a cleaner papermaking cycle system;
l Suitable for all pH environments, whether or not aluminum sulfate is used;
l Maintain the original cation density in alkaline, acidic and neutral systems;
l Improve wet end colloid retention to improve the performance of sizing agent and dry strength agent;
l Improve paper machine output and paper machine running performance;
l Does not contain organic volatiles or surfactant components that have a polluting effect on the environment.
Application and storage:
Recommended dissolved concentration Recommended storage period
Dissolution concentration: 0.25-0.50% maximum solution: 1-2 days
Adding concentration: 0.02-0.05% maximum dry powder: >2 years
1. PD-6800 is a water-soluble polymer that forms a highly slippery liquid when it is exposed to water or dissolved in water, preventing products and aqueous solutions from spilling on the ground. If there are any spills, it should be cleaned up with sand and wood chips in time.
2. This product is in the form of powder and granules. It should be prevented from inhaling or adhering to the body during operation. It should be worn with masks, gloves and overalls.
3. Refer to the product safety data sheet for detailed safety instructions.
Product grade solid content bulk density charge type
YF/PD-6800 ≥88% 0.8kg/m3 positive charge