Surface filler adhesive
SD-6100 is a product with good film forming properties. After calendering by calendering and calendering, it can form a good film on the paper surface. It has strong bonding ability and can combine fiber, starch and pigment. The solid film formed by this fixation can improve various physical properties of paper, such as surface strength, smoothness, air permeability and powder prevention. Hair loss. Therefore, for production, various benefits can be obtained from the outstanding advantages of the product, and it can also be applied to the development of new products.
1. SD-6100 is mixed with starch and filler. After the roller is applied to the paper surface, the physical properties of the original paper can be improved obviously.
2. This product has a strong binding force and can play a very good role at a lower dosage;
3. The process of adding products is simple, the requirements for adding equipment on site are small, and the applicability to the paper machine is wide;
1. SD-6100 is added to the mixture of starch and filler. With the sizing system, the roller coating or metering bar film is transferred to the surface of the paper;
2. This product is a liquid and can be directly added to the compound working tank with a metering pump.
Generally, the amount of the dried starch is 2 to 5%. The specific dosage is adjusted according to the site usage.
1. It is recommended to pay attention to anti-slip when using, and clean it in time to avoid slipping. Prevent products and aqueous solutions from spilling on the ground. If there is any spillage, it should be adsorbed with sand and wood chips in time and cleaned up.
2. Prevent ingestion or adhesion to the body during operation. Wear masks, gloves, goggles, and work clothes in accordance with the specifications. Proper use of this product will not have any effect on the body.
3. For detailed operation and precautionary measures, see the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Product grade ionic viscosity solid content
YF/ SD-6100 weak anion ≤500cPs 35.0±1.0