Waste paper deinking agent
The waste paper deinking agent is a waste paper recycling chemical additive independently developed by Suzhou Yifan Paper New Material Technology Co., Ltd. and with leading domestic level. The products are carefully designed with internationally advanced molecular structure design concepts, and are formulated with scientifically formulated high-efficiency penetrants, ink strippers, ink trapping agents, etc.
This series of waste paper deinking agent is divided into six product grades, which are widely used for deinking of waste newsprint, waste book paper, waste paper, office waste paper, etc. The deinked pulp can be used to make newsprint, cultural paper, White paper and toilet paper.
Grade deinking process
DF-608 flotation method imported large flotation deinking device
DF-609 flotation method, complete domestic flotation deinking device
DFX-3 flotation or washing Deinking line with both flotation and washing
DFX-6 flotation or washing Deinking line with both flotation and washing
Appearance: Uniform liquid, no visible mechanical impurities
PH value (1% aqueous solution): 5~10
Relative density (20 ° C, g / cm3): 1.0 ± 0.1
1. Special molecular structure design promotes rapid penetration, emulsification and decomposition of printing inks;
2. Effectively disperse inks and pigment particles to prevent re-adsorption and deposition of ink particles;
3. Reduce the damage of alkali to the fiber, protect the fiber from damage, and have high pulp yield;
4. Strong trapping ability to ensure the efficient ejection of ink, high whiteness of paper;
5. Prevent the glue from softening and breaking, which is beneficial to the removal of the glue in the subsequent process;
6. The pulping temperature is low, the energy consumption is reduced, and the production cost is saved for the user;
7. Liquid dosage form, easy to use and compatible with related chemicals.
Process conditions: (taking the application of DF-608 on an imported flotation tank as an example)
1. Deinking agent and related chemical supplies (relative to dry waste paper):
Deinking agent caustic soda % saponin%
(38～42oBé) hydrogen peroxide
One-half flotation% two-stage flotation%
0.15～0.25 0.02～0.05 0.5～2.0 1.5～3.0
2. Add the deinking agent to the pulper together with other chemicals before feeding (add hydrogen peroxide at the right time).
3. Slurry temperature: waste news paper 50 ~ 60 ° C, other waste paper 60 ~ 75 ° C.
4. Pulp concentration: waste newsprint 12~15%, other waste paper 10~18%.
5. Pulping time: waste newsprint 20~40min, other waste paper 30~50min.
6. Flotation concentration: waste newsprint 0.8～1.2%, other waste paper 0.8～1.2%.
7. Flotation time: determined according to the efficiency of the flotation cell and customer process requirements.
1. Determine the type and amount of deinking agent according to different waste paper types, production processes and equipment;
2. All models of deinking agent are liquid dosage forms, which are convenient for continuous metering on automatic devices;
3. Waste paper deinking agent DF-608 and DF-609 can be directly metered in continuously, especially suitable for flotation deinking process. The foam is moderate during flotation and used on imported large flotation tank, the effect is better;
4. DFX series waste paper deinking agent, especially suitable for the flourishing flotation-washing mixing deinking process.
1. Waste paper should be selected and removed as much as possible;
2. Waste paper and chemical raw materials should be accurately measured;
3. When adding batch method, it is best to add deinking agent and chemicals first, then add waste paper after mixing;
4. The disintegration de-inking temperature should meet the specified requirements.
Packaging and storage:
200kg plastic drum or according to user needs. Transported as general chemicals. Store at -5～30°C in a cool, ventilated and dry place; shelf life is 12 months. If the layer is set for a long time, it should be stirred evenly without affecting the use effect.
This product information is for research and user reference only. Since there are many influencing factors in the specific use process, the necessity of the user's own experiment is not excluded, and our company does not assume the responsibility caused by it.